LightJKStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadies GM Application :]

3 posters

Go down

Sadies GM Application :] Empty Sadies GM Application :]

Post  Sadie Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Sadie

IGN: Sadie

Tell some good qualities about you: I'm fun loving and love to be around people. I'm a crazy pants as well clown Uhmmm I love meeting new people and sharing stories with others about my life. Razz

Do you have experience with becoming a GM?: Yes, over 20 times, in fact. I LOVE being a GM so I decided to do it...20+ times........ alien Suspect

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM to help the people of LightjkStory with everything, helping them get around and such. I would also like to event keeping them motivated. :] I love eventing so I would do that as well. I would mainly Hide and Seek and Silver Slime, if permitted to do so.

Are you LOYAL?: Yes. I would never leave this server for another. :]

Are you TRUSTWORTHY ?: Of course :] I never told a lie...o_o Well once. But not to anyone online Very Happy Don't worry Very Happy What a Face

Why do you want me to make you a GM?: I want you to make me a GM because I want to help people get around as stated above, and ban hackuhz of course Very Happy Lols, I would also like to meet as many people as possible Very Happy I love eventing and putting smiles on peoples faces as well.

What will you contribute to the server?: I will try getting people to join, and eventing. (Which I love to do..:]) I will also help in decision making, which sometimes is hard on just the Admins' hands.

Tell what other servers you were a GM in: I've been a GM in GuardiansStory, DGMS, and AlcandonMS (Those are the ones I can remember the best..) They got really boring though D: I really hope and feel this one won't. rabbit

Tell some of your hobbies: I eat people Evil or Very Mad Lol, Jkay. :] I play sports with friends and family, I love to poke people affraid and I love playing MapleStory (NOT a nerd.. cheers cheers albino )

Extra Information: I have LOADS of friends and get along with people VERY well cheers I can EASILY greet people and WHAM! iNSTA FRIENDSHIP FOO :O drunken

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you choose me. :]

-Sadie

Last edited by Sadie on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was asked to revise it.)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Sadies GM Application :] Empty Reply

Post  Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Overall Pretty Good ... it could use a more information but Overall pretty good Wink Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lightjkstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sadies GM Application :] Empty Re: Sadies GM Application :]

Post  Sadie Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Haha thanks, I'll revise it probably, just adding a little more. :]
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Sadies GM Application :] Empty Nice App

Post  Lightning Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Nice app but can u give a little more info?
Lightning
Lightning
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Revised. :]
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content